Monday, February 24, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?



Books I finished last week:


I reviewed this last week, but I wanted to give it another strong recommendation.  



I enjoy these social commentary books.  There are great suggestions for parents, teachers and schools at the end of the book.  I was obviously a nerd in high school and not at all popular, although I wasn't really bullied and I had a small group of friends.  Popularity in high school usually means that you conform, and you are not too different.  Being unique/different is often what makes you successful as an adult.  As an adult, I am able to embrace being a book nerd, and I think that quality makes me very good at my job.  Unfortunately, it is almost impossible as a teen to see outside of the fishbowl.

This week I am reading:



No comments:

Post a Comment